“Don’t cry because its over, smile because it happened.”
- Dr. Seuss
Precy has worked with Citysearch for more than ten years in support of operations at the office and in the field. She is involved in assisting the Maintenance and Client Retention Department conducting inspections and field and office administration.
Precy is married and has three children. Precy enjoys being a mother and spending time with her children and volunteering her time at her church.
- What makes you laugh?
- I love to be around friends and family kibitzing sharing a few funny anecdotes
- If I had a million dollars right now, I would….?
- Invest in as much education as possible for my children
- Who or what inspires you?
- My children and my church. I value all the learnings and a sense of belonging provided to me and my family from the church
- What are my five favorite golden rules of life?
- Be a course of inspiration and positivity
- Don’t do evil to others
- Donate to charity
- Walk when possible
- Save the planet…. Everyone should do their part
- What is your ideal morning?
- Spending quality time with my children before their day starts
Precy’S DREAM HOME EQUATION
Large Gourmet Kitchen
View of Rolling Hills
WORKING WITH Precy
“We had great experience with the Citysearch Team… very professional, customer service and reactive towards any situation we may face. Thank you!”
– Thierry Pregliasco, Tenant