“Live, love and laugh…. often“
Prior experience as a realtor, residential leasing agent and business owner, Jodi learned about hard work and dedication from a young age. Jodi is passionate, patient and has a keen attention to details which is a winning combination for working with Citysearch clients. Jodi loves finding her clients a home they will love and to meeting new people fostering relationships for life. She knows the importance of a great home, a place where you want to go – it should be your sanctuary where you can relax in peace and quiet.
Jodi has three grown children who she is grateful for; Jodi has a deep appreciation for family and her love for the community she serves is apparent. Her motto is to live, love and laugh…. Often!
- What are Kerri’s favorite golden rules?
- Love your home
- Draw on life’s experiences
- When you feel like quitting…. Think about why you started
- Practice kindness and compassion
- End toxic relationships
- What do you love about being in the property management business?
- I love sharing in the experience of helping someone find their perfect home
- What is your ideal morning?
- Putting my to do list in action
- What did you do prior to property management?
- I was a hair stylist and business owner in the salon business
- What do you value most in life?
- I value my family most in my life. My children are my greatest achievement.
Jodi’S DREAM HOME EQUATION
Entertainment Area for Family Gatherings
View of the mountains
WORKING WITH Jodi
“Meeting owners and helping them achieve their goals and finding the perfect property for a tenant makes me excited”