“It is important to analyze and assess every situation carefully prior to scoping the work order and vendor selection.”
Dave is a licensed associate and an integral part of the Citysearch leasing and management team looking after its clients from start to finish. Working with owners to list their home for rent with Citysearch, working with tenants to find the perfect rental property, and managing the day-to-day matters during their tenancy are all part of Dave’s scope. His involvement in spearheading a real estate investment partnership benefits Citysearch clients with his knowledge of making optimal recommendations and decisions around the operations of each property. He loves to tell clients our team looks after more than just the bricks and mortar!
Dave is married and has two children; he loves to travel, camp and hike. Dave has built lifelong relationships and has become a trusted advisor to many. His mission is to never stop learning and meeting new people.
- What is one your favorite places outside of Calgary?
- Kona (the Big Island)
- What are a few of your favorite books?
- Second World War (Churchill)
- Ted Turner’s Biography
- Lord of the Rings
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- Ability to fly
- What is one of your favorite movies?
- Good Morning Vietnam
- What are six of your golden rules?
- Walk when possible
- Be who you are
- Master yourself as best you can
- Draw on life’s experiences
- Help clients make smart decisions
- Never leave home without your Tumi
Dave’S DREAM HOME EQUATION
Plenty of room to host a party
A view of the mountains
WORKING WITH Dave
“Thanks for Lisa, David and the team at Citysearch for once again finding us great tenants”
– Esther Sinasac, Property Owner
“I dealt with David Bee at Citysearch after speaking with other companies and decided these guys were the best of the bunch. Dave looked after us from start to finish and has gone above and beyond to help us on more than one occasion…”
– James, Long Term Property Owner
“We dealt with Dave Bee, very professional and knows the market well. We got more rental income than we thought…”
– Jeanette & John Longo, Property Owner