Citysearch uses third party contractors we refer to as ‘Vetted Vendor Partners’. Every
maintenance request is processed as a Work Order, and dispatched for efficient completion. We
rely on our vendor partners to provide excellent quality service at a fair price… and to
provide feedback on work done to assist us in assigning cost and any necessary follow-up to
ensure a well-maintained property.
Citysearch maintains a database of Vetted Vendor Partners that have been qualified and
vetted. We rank companies that we have done business with in the past, based on several
factors: quality of work, responsiveness, communication with Citysearch and the Tenant,
competitive pricing and scope of services. If you are a vendor and would like to discuss
working with Citysearch, please complete the attached form.
Citysearch uses vendors for all areas pertaining to the operation of a residential property:
- HVAC (Residential Furnace and Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance)
- Flooring (Supply, Install, Repair)
- Appliance Repair & Replacement
- Landscaping Maintenance including snow removal
- Fireplace Maintenance – gas and wood burning
- Cleaning – property, carpet, exterior power-washing, eaves & windows
- Trash Removal
Please include the following with your submission of interest:
- Describe the scope of services you provide
- Provide relevant information including: *
- Business License
- WCB Clearance Letter
- Commercial Liability Insurance Policy (current & in good standing)
- Any other relevant licenses or certifications
- * (MUST BE EMAILED SEPARATELY TO
APPLY TO BECOME A CITYSEARCH VETTED VENDOR PARTNER
Application for inclusion on Citysearch’s Vetted Vendor Partner’s List does NOT guarantee
Citysearch will hire your services.
Please email supporting documents separately.