Following are some basic guidelines to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus for residents in apartment style condominium buildings. As we are all living with COVID with no clear end in sight, we need to follow protocols to protect each other, and to minimize the likelihood of transferring the virus to other residents, visitors, and contractors on site.
We suggest all Residents and any people at the building to:
• Wear a mask when on the common property including lobbies, elevators, floor lobbies, hallways, mail area and garbage rooms.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds – use sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol) when soap is not available.
• Stay 6 feet away from others.
• Avoid gatherings.
Let’s all work together to keep our community safe and healthy!